Below (under construction) are a few instructional units to help students understand key skills in mathematics. These include material nearly every student learns in school---such as how to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions, what percentages and decimals mean and how to convert them back and forth, how to solve equations, etc..... Although these are aimed at students, they can also be viewed by teachers to get ideas on how to approach these topics, or by parents to guide them if they are helping their children learn these topics. Enjoy!
1. Click below to see a video that explains how to add and subtract with fractions.
2. Click below to see a video on how to multiply and divide fractions.
3. Click below to see a video on how to add & subtract positive and negative numbers
4. Click below to see a video on how to multiply and divide positive & negative numbers.
5. Click below to see a video on Percentages (Part 1).
6. Click below to see a video on Percentages (Part 2).
7. Click below to see a video on Introduction to Decimals.
8. Click here to watch a video on Special Properties.